Saturday, April 11, 2009

Calistoga, St. Helena...

I haven't posted in the last couple of days because I have been in a holding pattern in the Napa Valley waiting for Alex to celebrate her birthday here this weekend. I've mostly been reading and tuning small things on my bicycle, and meeting people around the campsite. I'll be in Napa until Sunday or Monday, then I begin the run down the coast! The Napa Valley is beautiful but best viewed with some money in your pocket.

Songs I've been listening to quite a bit:
"Running on Empty" by Jackson Brown
"Heartbeats" by Jose Gonzalez

"Heartbeats" is viewable on YouTube, I'm not sure about "Running on Empty." Good suggestions Eli. If anyone else has song suggestions please feel free to share them!

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting rendition of "Stand By Me":

    http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741

    ReplyDelete